Naval ship repair yard has invited applicants for 172 apprentice posts.
Candidates like electrician, welder, painter and other posts can apply for this naval yard recruitment. A total of 172 posts can fill this 2019 apprentice of naval shipyard Kochi recruitment. Apprentice recruitment details educational qualification, age and other details are given below.
Vacancy details of Naval shipyard recruitment(nsry)
Total of 172 apprentice posts are available in naval shipyard apprentice recruitment and the various posts are,
- Electrician: 13 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 17 Posts
- Machinist: 9 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electrical): 10 Posts
- Painter (General): 8 Posts
- Electroplater: 5 Posts
- Turner: 7 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 2 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 8 Posts
- Fitter: 18 Posts
- Computer Operation of Programming Assistant: 13 Posts
- Shipwright (Wood)/ Carpenter: 12 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 8 Posts
- Electrician (Aircraft): 6 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 16 Posts
- Tailor (General): 4 Posts
- Cutting and Sewing Machine Operator: 4 Posts
- Mechanic Instrument (Aircraft): 6 Posts
- Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft: 6 Posts
Eligibility criteria for apprentice posts
A general naval shipyard eligibility criteria is a candidate must possess
Std X/10th matric with a minimum 50 percent and ITI in relevant field with an aggregate of 65 percent.
Age limit for naval Kochi recruitment
Candidates must be above 21 years as on 01 Oct 2019. And can only apply for this recruitment drive.
Minimum Physical Standards
Height – Minimum 150cm
Weight – Not less than 45 kg
EyeSight – 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glass)
Stipend for apprentice posts
monthly stipend in prescribed rates as per government rules and regulations
Selection Procedure for naval ship repair yard posts
- Preliminary selection based on the marks obtained in matric and ITI Examination.
- Preliminary merit lists will be called for oral and written test
- Qualified candidates will be issued Medical Examination Forms(MEF) and Police Clearance Certification(PCC) before scheduled date
Commencement of training on 15 Oct 2019
How to apply for Naval ship repair yard Kochi Recruitment 2019
Application should be submitted only by General Post only.
To the address of
Admiral Superintendent (for Officer in Charge),
Apprentices Training School,
Naval Ship Repair Yard,
Read the official Notification from Naval ship repair yard recruitment
Your Application Posts should reach before 23 July 2019
For application form Click here