SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2020 OUT – Staff Service Selection Commission has released the notification for 5846 Vacancy. From 1.8.2020 to 7.9.2020 only the candidates are able to apply for the exam online. Most of the candidates keen checking the official website for SSC Constable Recruitment 2020. SSC GD Recruitment is a bigger opportunity for all candidates. The number of vacancies are very high. Getting a Government job is very difficult because the competition for the exams is high. So the candidates need to prepare well for written and main exams as well.The job hunters are requested to read below the SSC JE Recruitment job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our dailygovtJobsalert.com website. Here you will find SSC GD Constable Recruitment live updates.
Vacancies for the SSC GD Constable recruitment:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
Post date – 26 May 2019
Last date to submit – 07 September 2020
Educational Qualification for Recruitment of SSC GD Constable
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary)The applying candidate should be passed from a recognized Board. instructional qualification is relaxable up to eleventh passed for the sons/ daughters of serving retired or deceased Old Delhi Police Personnel/ MultiTasking employees of Delhi Police, and Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Old Delhi Police solely.
- Male candidates should have a legitimate driver’s licence for LMV (MotorCycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Candidates with Learner License don’t seem to be allowed.
Age limit for the SSC GD Constable:
SSC has discharged the regulation to use for the notification is 18-25 years as on 01-07-2020. Candidates mustn’t be born prior 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002. For age relaxation details, the candidates square measure requested to see the official notification.
Application Fee for SSC GD Constable:
- The candidates who have an interest in GD Constable job, then they need to pay the applying Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs 100 only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Fee are often paid on-line through BHIM UPI, internet Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard,
- Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in money at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
The salary details for SSC GD Constable has been given below. The candidates are requested to take notes on this.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
For more information about job notice, check detailed notification given below
For official notification – Click here
For official website – Click here
Join our WhatsApp group to get daily updates on government jobs: https://chat.whatsapp.com/ECUXUgsBDzp1i0ByGdsKfq